Effective Date: September 1, 2018
At amor jewelry US Corporation (“amor”, “we” or “us”), we respect your privacy and commit to appropriately using and protecting the personal information we collect from users of our website, www.amorjewelry.net/amor. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you when you visit our website. By using amor’s website, you accept the privacy practices contained in this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice applies only to information amor collects through its website, www.amorjewelry.net/amor. This Privacy Notice does not apply to any company outside of the United States that may be affiliated with amor.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we collect information about you, including:
- Information you affirmatively provide to us, such as your name, email address, physical address and telephone number.
- Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website.
Use of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to enhance your online shopping experience and to improve our business and website. We may use this information to:
- Respond to comments and questions.
- Identify your product preferences.
- Display user generated content such as photographs, comments and other content that you provide.
- Help us market our products.
- Learn what areas of our website are most interesting to visitors using tracking tools.
- Understand our customer preferences, interests and demographics.
- Improve marketing and promotional efforts.
We may also contact you with marketing and promotional information that could be of interest to you. If you decide you no longer wish to receive marketing email communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in our email communications.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide or we collect through our website to third parties including:
- Agents, contractors, service providers and others we use to support our business.
- Social media sites such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and others.
- Companies that provide store locator services.
We may also disclose your personal information when necessary to carry out our obligations, enforce our rights, and to comply with legal obligations, including court orders and subpoenas.
amor’s website is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly solicit or collect information from children under 13.
Privacy Rights for California Residents
If you are a California resident who provided personal information to us, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 entitles you to annually request and obtain information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us, if any, to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information we shared and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared the information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. a request in 2018 will receive information for sharing activities in 2017). To make such a request, please send an email to: CAemail@example.com
Updating Our Privacy Notice
amor will update this privacy notice if our practices change. When a revision is made we will post a revised notice on this page. When a revision is made, the “Effective Date” at the top of this page will be replaced with a “Last Updated” date. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.